We usually try and have a roommate reunion once a year. This year, it was twice in one month!
As for Jeanne, I am delighted she has found Jeff. Jeanne is one of my most favorite people in the world. We are very similar in nature. I always felt a very special bond between us and it wasn't just because we were the two short roommates, though that helped. Jeanne has a really big heart and is quite hysterical. And I am always amazed at how tiny she is. Plus, we really like Jeff and it's always nice when you find a good couple match as well. So congrats to Jeanne and Jeff!
9.26.2010
jeanne gets married
Two weekends after law school roommate Jen's wedding, we had law school roommate Jeanne's wedding. We headed down to northern New Jersey for the occasion. Jen flew in on Friday night and we got to spend a lot of time with her, which was nice since we didn't get to see her too much on her wedding weekend and we had lots to talk about! Friday night, we were invited to Jeanne and Jeff's delicious rehearsal dinner. Saturday, we attended their wedding at a very cool mansion. It was a beautiful day for an outside ceremony and the food was plentiful and divine. I have never seen so much food at a wedding and it was all so good. Something made this wedding a very special one, and it was not just the food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment