9.06.2010

jen j. gets married

This weekend, we headed down to Dallas to attend the wedding of one of my law school roommates, Jen. Jen and I met through BU's roommate listserve and then added on Rachel and Jeanne to our group as well. We all got along so well that we spent all three years living together and we continue to get together at least once a year. I really like the friendship we all have together. We all get along great one on one but I like that we have that kind of relationship that when we are all together, it just becomes something special. And particularly fun!

We didn't get very many pictures, let alone good ones, so here is one of Jen and Bill.


Jay and I spent a couple days with Jen and Bill last year when we were in Dallas so it was nice we knew Bill come wedding. We really like him, and most important, he makes Jen really happy!

Here is a picture of the four roommates.


And in two weekends, we all meet again for Jeanne's wedding! More to come on that later.

As for Jen, I was so happy we all were able to be there for her wedding day. I think Jen will forever hold the title of my most optimistic, loving life friend. Jen is always happy with everything going on and I don't think it's just because she has a better life than the rest of us, but because that is her personality. And it's a quality I'm always reminded of when I see her and which I try to emulate. It doesn't always work, not even often, but it does at times! She is one of those Southern sweethearts who is a lot of fun and a great friend I am happy to have. Congratulations, JJ!

No comments:

Post a Comment