This, equated with months of not much interest in food, has dropped your weight percentile down quite a bit. The doctor is not concerned and says this is common at this age, especially when the child is a mover and breastfed. And while your lack of weight gain gives me plenty of anxiety, I remain optimistic that you'll creep back up as just this past weekend, you seemed to have an increased interest in solids, stuffing your face with egg yolk, avocado, sweet potato, and yogurt. Let's do this, Ev!
You have four teeth now - the two bottom in the center and then your two canines on the top. Thus, you look like a little vampire!
You are starting to play with the loudness of your voice, with lots of screaming and yelps. I think you're also starting to realize that you can express your frustrations through crying such as when Lena takes a toy from you. Wah.
With Lena off to a new school, it will just be you and me in the car and while I do miss talking to Lena, I will enjoy our one on one time, even if you are sleeping and I'm daydreaming most of the time.
Nine months, man!
Height: 28 inches (25-50%)
Weight: 17 lbs 13 oz (10%)
Head: 46.50 cm (75%)


No comments:
Post a Comment